NEED FAST EXPERT SERVICE?
We understand that you don't want to wait weeks to get your bike back on the road.
Our 48 hour turn around service is available upon request and will get you back out enjoying the ride as soon as possible.
Our 48 hour turn around assumes all the service parts needed to complete the repair are in stock. If parts need to be ordered time starts when the parts arrive at the shop. We pride ourselves on having most service parts in stock at all times, so don't worry. Obviously, bikes can not be picked up on the days we are not open.
Want your bike back even faster?
Depending on the amount of work we have in the shop some of our service packages can be completed in 24 hours for an extra fee of $30. Please speak to our service staff to discuss this option. We will do our best to accommodate your needs.
While you wait services!
Have a flat? Need new tires? We are happy to complete these services while you wait.
Your bicycle should be a well oiled machine! Let us take care of that for you. Marty's technicians are trained to inspect, adjust, clean and lubricate all the mechanical systems on your bicycle. Your bicycle will feel like new again when we are done.
Please see our Tune-Up package options below:
- Lubricate chain, derailleurs, brake calipers and levers
- Adjust brakes and inspect pads for excess wear
- Adjust gears, wheel hubs, headset
- Tighten and inspect bottom bracket, stem and handlebar
- True wheels (excessive wheel damage may incur additional charges)
- Everything included in the Comprehensive Tune-Up
- Removal, de-greasing, inspection, re-lubrication and re-installation of front chainrings, cassette, chain and derailleurs
- Everything included in the Comprehensive Tune-Up and Deluxe Tune-Up
- Installation of new brake and gear cables and housing
- Installation of new handlebar tape or grips
(Parts are additional)
- Everything included in the Comprehensive Tune-Up, Deluxe Tune-Up and Advanced Tune-Up
- Removal, de-greasing, inspection, re-lubrication and re-installation of all major components
- Repack hub, headset and bottom bracket bearings (where applicable)
- Thoroughly clean frame
(Parts are additional)
(Rebuilding suspension components and pivots, and bleeding hydraulic brakes are additional)