Lock your bike's quick-release components with Kryptonite's 4-foot long Keeper 512 Combination Cable. It's a 5mm braided steel cable that offers increased cut resistance and features a pre-set combination closure. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches, too.
$30.50 - $40.00
Use Giant's SureLock Flex-Key Cable Lock alone in safe areas and as a back-up to a U-lock in higher risk neighborhoods. It features a heavy-duty, extra-flexible 185cm cable with an integrated lock that is pick and drill resistant. The tough vinyl cover protects your bike against scratches, plus you get 1 LED light, laser-cut key for nighttime use and 4 regular laser-cut keys.
Park your bike with peace of mind when you use Giant's Surelock Protector 1 combo pack. The U-lock features a hardened steel shackle to resist cutting attacks, and uses an XP4 Quattro locking mechanism for unequaled strength. It comes with five keys, one of which features an LED light. The included steel cable loops through your wheels and makes sure that potential thieves walk on by. To keep things simple, Giant included a lock mount that fits nearly every bike frame.
Bontrager has partnered with ABUS to offer best-in-class bike security. The Elite Combo U-lock features a 9mm soft-touch steel shackle that resists cutting and double-bolting lock action for added anti-twist protection. Add in industry-leading corrosion protection and a double-layered key cylinder and you get lasting protection with a durable, secure U-Lock. Includes on-bike mount. - 9mm temper hardened steel for secure U-Lock protection in a versatile size - Double bolting shackle provides anti-twist protection - Soft-touch coating for a smooth look and feel that protects bike from scratching - Combo dial features easy-to-read numbers designed to resist wear - Simple mount installs in seconds for simple, versatile on-bike storage - Industry-leading corrosion resistance - Security rating 8
A keyed U-Lock and cable combo that provides secure protection with an easy to carry mounting bracket. The standard in security Bontrager has partnered with ABUS to offer best-in-class bike security. The Elite keyed u-lock features a 9mm soft-touch steel shackle that resists cutting and double-bolting lock action for added anti-twist protection. Add in industry-leading corrosion protection and a double layered key cylinder and you get lasting protection with a durable, secure u-lock. Includes on-bike mount, cable, and two keys. - 9mm temper hardened steel for secure, versatile U-Lock protection with the included cable - Double bolting shackle provides anti-twist protection - Premium double-layered cylinder core provides added protection against picking - Soft-touch coating for a smooth look and feel that protects the bike from scratches - Simple mount installs in seconds for simple, versatile on-bike storage - Industry-leading corrosion resistance - Includes U-Lock, bike mount, cable, and 2 keys (replacement keys available) - Security rating 8
Maximum-security ground and wall anchor, providing a secure point for locking your bike at home, garage or office. ANKR’s unique design means that it provides maximum security when mated with a lock (try with a Hiplok maximum-security chain lock) but can be easily moved should you relocate or want to store your bike elsewhere. Made from premium hardened-steel with bolts included, ANKR is rated Gold level security for both bicycles and motorbikes. ANKR is easy to install and suitable for inside or outside use.
- Light, colorful and flexible silicon cover prevents scratches - 4-digit set your own combination - Simple and easy to use - Available in five colors
- 10mm-15mm (0.39"-0.59") heavy-duty, extra-flexible, self-coiling cable with integrated resettable combination lock - Zinc caps offer more protection against hitting attacks - Tough vinyl cover protects against scratches - 4 fluorescent digits; set your own combination from 10,000 possible variations - no keys to lose or forget - Includes easy-to-use quick release bracket
$75.00 - $95.00
HEXBAND is the latest addition to the OTTOLOCK line, featuring added resistance to shearing tools and cable cutters, making it a stronger quick-stop bike lock for users with higher security requirements. HEXBAND is differentiated by using six stainless steel band layers (versus three in the original) while still being wrapped in an internal aramid fiber jacket. Weighing just 75 grams more, HEXBAND is ideal for bicycle lock-ups, back- or top-of-vehicle gear, construction equipment, and more. OTTOLOCK is designed for quick stops and protecting against opportunity theft. OTTOLOCK is not a replacement for a U-Lock. OTTO does not claim HEXBAND is unable to be cut. For maximum security, use a redundant locking method with both a U-Lock and a secondary lock. See Use Guidelines. - Extra tough: 6 layers of stainless steel provide added shear resistance. 2.5x steel thickness. - Lightweight: Starting weight only 190g. Lightweight, portable and easy to always carry. - Compact: Coils to a 3-inch diameter. Keep it in or around your saddle bag, backpack, in your pocket, or anywhere you want. - Durable: Chip-resistant Cerakote paint and Santoprene plastic that will not scuff or harm finishes. - Convenient: Keyless resettable combination. - Weight: 18" = 190g / 30" = 250g / 60" = 375g
OnGuard's Bulldog Mini is always ready for a ride. This small U-lock is as strong as larger locks, yet much more compact. The 13mm-thick hardened steel and OnGuard's stout X2 double-bolt lock resist cutting, picking, pulling, bumping, and drilling. And you can carry it on your bike with the included bracket, or easily stow it in a pack, or even your pocket. This mighty mini also comes with five keys, including OnGuard's Microlight key which has a built-in light.
- 7mm four-sided chain links made from 3t manganese steel - Patent-pending end link design secures chain to hardened deadbolt eliminating critical vulnerability - Hardened deadbolt design provides extra holding power - High security disc-style cylinder is pick and drill resistant - Includes 2 new ergonomic “I” keys - Durable weather-resistant nylon sleeve prevents scratches - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 47.3” (120cm) chain length - Product weight: 3.75 lbs (1.70 kgs)
- 3-Digit NonResettable Combination - 4mm thick chain links - 65cm in length - Combo Safe Program
- 12mm hardened performance steel shackle - New hardened double deadbolt design with anti-rotation to resist against twist attacks - Disc style cylinder with center keyway - Includes side-mount snap-in bracket - Includes 4' flex cable for securing front wheel or other accessories - Includes 2 stainless steel keys with an ergonomic design to reduce torque and keep them from bending or breaking - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 4” x 8” (10.2cm x 20.3cm) - Product weight: 2.40 lbs (1.09 kgs)
Install or replace all lock cylinders on your Thule products and use the same key for all. - Set of 2 locks, all using the same key - Including grip-friendly Thule Comfort key - Replace the locks in your Thule product in a few easy steps
The ultimate in sturdiness and flexibility: find a reliable companion in the BORDO Combo 6100 Folding Lock, which uses a numerical code instead of a key. Do you need a bicycle lock which can be used by several people? The BORDO Combo 6100 Folding Lock saves you the effort of swapping keys around and trying to find out who had them last. The lock can be conveniently opened using a configurable four-digit numerical code instead of a key. The customary ABUS quality comes as standard: bike thieves don't stand a chance, regardless of whether the lock uses a numerical code or a key. - 5 mm bars with extra-soft two-component casing to prevent damage to the frame's paint - The bars and body are made of specially hardened steel - Bars are linked with special rivets - Two-component digit cylinder ensures long-lasting legibility of the numbers - Individually configurable code - Outstanding protection in situations where there is a medium risk of theft - Ideal for securing high-cost bicycles - Easy transport thanks to a practical bag - Length: 90cm
Maximum-security D-lock with 14mm premium hardened-steel shackle with double-locking anti-twist tabs built to withstand the toughest of attacks. One of the lightest Sold Secure Gold rated D-locks, the Hiplok DX features Hiplok’s patented CLIP + RIDE system for easy carry-on bag straps and belts—no bracket required. Includes 3 x coded replaceable keys and Hiplok Lifetime Warranty guarantee.
$20.00 - $25.00
MSW Combination Cable Locks are resettable and self-coiling. They're easy to carry along on your rides, providing basic security for lower risk situations. They're also coated to protect your bicycle and available in a variety of cable diameters. - Tool-free, 4-digit re-settable combination lock - Plastic coated to prevent damage to bike - Pre-coiled for easy storage and transportation - RLK-108: 8mm thick, 5' long - RLK-110: 10mm thick, 6' long - RLK-112: 12mm thick, 6' long with mounting bracket
We've partnered with ABUS to offer best-in-class bike security. The Bontrager Pro Keyed Folding Lock features 5mm soft-touch steel construction and a unique folding design that maximizes security in a compact, easy-to-store design. It's 90cm in length, has a security rating of 10 and also offers industry-leading corrosion protection. - 5mm hardened steel construction provides secure protection - Soft-touch coating for a smooth look and feel that protects your bike from scratches - Storage mount with latch easily mounts to bike for secure transport - Premium-keyed cylinder core provides added protection against picking - Industry-leading corrosion resistance - Includes folding lock, storage mount, and 2 keys (replacement keys available) - Security rating 10
Keep your stuff safe with Kryptonite's Laminated Steel Padlock. It sports a double deadbolt locking mechanism and a hardened steel shackle for serious strength and protection.
- New hardened deadbolt anti-rotation design - Includes 2 Stainless steel keys with an ergonomic design to reduce the amount of torque, and keep them from bending or breaking - Includes side mount, snap-in bracket - Disc-style cylinder with center keyway - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 4” x 10” (10.2cm x 25.4cm) - Product weight: 2.25 lbs
- Ring Lock with PLUG-IN CAPABILITY - Non-Key Retaining (key can be removed from lock while unlocked) - Includes FLEXIBLE MOUNT - Ring lock PREVENTS ROLL OR RIDE theft - Plug-in options include chain or cable which PREVENT LIFT AWAY theft - Kryptonite and AXA ring locks/plug-in options are compatible
- 5mm hardened steel links for moderate-security lock-ups - Durable rubber coating on steel links protects the bike frame - Includes new click tight transport bracket - Includes 2 Keys - Key Safe Program - Eligible for the Anti-theft Protection Offer - Product dimensions: Length 100cm - Product weight: 2.65 lbs
$69.99 - $109.99
- The ideal solution to bicycle wheel theft - Includes a front and rear wheel locking skewer, with each lock operated using a unique multi combination key, to ensure the security of your wheels at a fraction of their replacement cost
- Key service - For B type casing - 181 grams
The KryptoFlex 1030 Looped Cable is a 10mm braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks (sold separately). The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches and it includes a Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1030 Looped Cable is 0.4-inch x 30-feet.
The OTTO Mount is an accessory for on-the-bike carry of OTTOLOCK. It's made of flexible silicone and has four ladder-strap hooks to ensure a snug, secure fit for multiple places on your bike. Note: Make sure all four hooks are engaged with your OTTO Mount ladder strap, and you position the OTTOLOCK head weight near the clamp to ensure you do not lose your OTTOLOCK. - Recommended for the 18" OTTOLOCK only - Flexible inner fit-up diameter accommodates 1 – 2" (25 – 51cm) round bicycle tubes - Material: silicone
Bike security gets smart. The use of innovative technology, combined with maximum mechanical security, makes the 770A SmartX the most secure bike lock in its class. Enjoy the benefits of the innovative SmartX cylinder and make your iOS or Android smartphone your individualized key. Combined with the proven 100dB alarm, this lock offers maximum security for high-quality E-bikes and load-carrying bicycles. - 13mm hardened square shaft parabolic shackle - SmartX locking system with Bluetooth – high-quality, keyless locking offers user-friendly operation - Alarm function with at least 100 dB for 15 seconds followed by automatic reactivation - 3D Position Detection – detects vibrations and the smallest movement in all three dimensions and triggers the alarm - Smart alarm – the lock only emits a small warning beep in the event of minor and brief vibrations, e.g. if a football bounces nearby - USB-C port - App connection - Location storage of the bike's last parking location - ABUS power cell technology offers the highest level of protection against impacts and attempts to break open the lock - The shackle, the housing and the locking mechanism's load-bearing parts are manufactured from specially hardened steel - Security Level: 15 - Locking type: key - Carrier: USH with bracket - Length: 9-inch
Bontrager has partnered with ABUS to offer best-in-class bike security. The Elite Combo U-Lock features a 9mm soft-touch steel shackle that resists cutting and double-bolting action for added anti-twist protection. Plus, it's equipped with industry-leading defense against corrosion and a durable combination dial. Includes lock, cable, and on-bike mount. - 9mm temper-hardened steel for secure, versatile U-Lock protection with included cable - Double-bolting shackle provides anti-twist protection - Combo dial features easy-to-read numbers designed to resist wear - Soft-touch coating for a smooth look and feel that can protect against scratches - Simple mount installs in seconds for easy on-bike storage - Industry-leading corrosion resistance - Includes U-Lock, bike mount, and cable - Security rating 8
Secure - Prevents theft instead of standard 9 mm quick-release skewers Quick Assembly - Use proprietary key on frame dropout Construction - Stainless springs with chromoly axle
- 12.7mm hardened high-grade performance alloy steel shackle resists hand tools - New hardened double deadbolt engages both shackle-ends increasing holding power - Patented new "pass-thru" crossbar design includes anti-rotation features providing advanced protection against twist and single cut attacks - Includes FlexFrame-U bracket providing convenient multi-location u-lock transport - Includes 2 stainless steel keys with an ergonomic design to reduce torque and keep them from bending or breaking - New sliding dustcover - Reinforced hardened crossbar design provides more protection for the lock internals - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 3.25” x 7” (8.2cm x 17.8cm) - Product weight: 2.5 lbs (1.13 kgs)