Park's Cone Wrenches are made of durable tool steel and are nice and thin to fit on the small-clearance cones found on hubs and other bearing assemblies. Plus, they work as regular wrenches, too. They feature Park's special Y heads that put more material where it's needed for excellent durability and strength. Most applications require at least 2 cone wrenches. If you have questions please contact us and we can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
- Easily and neatly inject sealant into your tires or tubes - Presta and Schrader compatible
A great time-saver! Park Tool's Nipple Driver is neatly designed to self-center and drive conventional nipples quickly and easily during wheel building. The ND-1 is built with a comfortable, dual-density grip and lined with precision bronze bearings to ensure a long, smooth running life. It works with rims up to 50mm deep.
The I-Beam Mini Fold-Up Set includes 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches, a socket 8mm Allen and regular screwdriver. It's the perfect mini-tool to get you out of binds or make quick adjustments. And, it conveniently tucks into a pocket or pack.
A professional level tool set designed and built for portability. The EK-3 is perfect for team and event mechanics or the home mechanic who wants the ultimate portable tool kit. Neatly organized in Park Tool's world-famous BX-2.2 Blue Box Tool Case, this tool kit features 56 of their best tools to do hundreds of repair and maintenance tasks. Plus, the bomb-proof Blue Box features pockets, pouches, straps and open space to add more tools and parts! Kit Includes: - ATD-1.2 Adjustable Torque Driver - AWS-1 Three-Way Hex Wrench Set: 4, 5, 6mm - BBT-9 Bottom Bracket Tool for 16-Notch External Bearing Cups - BBT-32 Bottom Bracket Tool for 20 Notch Shimano and ISIS Drive - BO-2 Bottle Opener - CC-4 Chain Checker - CN-10 Professional Cable and Housing Cutter - CNW-2 Chainring Nut Wrench - CP-1.2 Cassette Pliers - CT-3.3 Chain Tool - CWP-7 Compact Universal Crank Puller - DCW-1 Double-Ended Cone Wrench: 13/14mm (2) - DCW-2 Double-Ended Cone Wrench: 15/16mm (2) - DCW-3 Double-Ended Cone Wrench: 17/18mm - DSD-2 Derailleur Screwdriver: Cross Tip - DSD-4 Derailleur Screwdriver: Flat Blade - DT-2 Rotor Truing Fork - FR-5.2H Cassette Lockring Tool with Handle - GSC-1 GearClean Brush - HCW-15 36mm/32mm Headset Wrench - HMR-8 Shop Hammer - HT-8 8mm Hex Tool - HXS-1.2 Hex Wrench Set - LP-7 Utility Pliers - MLP-1.2 Master Link Pliers - MW-8 Metric Wrench: 8mm - MW-9 Metric Wrench: 9mm - MW-10 Metric Wrench: 10mm - PAW-12 12" Adjustable Wrench - PW-4 Professional Pedal Wrench - RR-12 Tape Measure - SW-0 Precision Spoke Wrench: .127" - SW-2 Precision Spoke Wrench: .136" - SZR-1 Shop Scissors - TL-6.2 Steel Core Tire Levers - TWS-1 Torx Compatible Wrench Set
The 15-inch SWB-15 is a forged steel breaker bar with a 3/8-inch square drive head that pivots 180º. Features a long, knurled handle, which is extremely useful when extra leverage is needed to remove stubborn fasteners.
The best mechanic’s tool collection starts somewhere, and that’s the purpose of our Ride Prep Portable Tool Kit – an awesome introduction for those looking to start a high-quality bike-specific tool collection. Developed with input from leading tech professionals it’s ultralight, compact, and offers 16 of the most common bicycle repair and maintenance features – from 12 bicycle-specific tools. Housed in a TPU-coated case, your beautiful tool collection is protected from water, grease and abrasion. And it’s compact design means you’ll always bring it with you, wherever you’re riding today. The Ride Prep Tool Kit is the beginning of a beautiful relationship with your bikes. - 16 functions from 12 professional grade bicycle-specific tools - Ergonomic, overmolded file tread grip for precision, comfort and control - TPU-coated travel case is abrasion-resistant, water-resistant, resistant to greases and oils, and built to last - Organizational elastic banding keeps everything in it’s place and offers space for adding to the collection - Allen Wrench Tools – 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6mm - 8mm L-handle Allen Wrench - Torx Bits – T25, T27, T30 - 15mm Pedal Wrench - 15mm Bolt-on Axle Nut Tool - Steel Core Tire Levers (2) - Spoke Multi-Wrench - Valve Extender Wrench - Valve Core Tools - Rotor Truing Tools - Chain Pin Press - Disc brake caliper piston/pad press - At 4.7lbs (2.1kg), hitting the road with this tool kit is never in question - Limited Lifetime Warranty
Updated to fit current 12-speed cassettes, this combination chain whip and freewheel / lockring remover wrench is heat treated to prevent bending, flexing and wear and features a long, molded handle in addition to a built in hex shaped driver. - Works on 5- to 12-speed road and mountain bike cassettes and freewheels - 1-inch (25.4mm) box-end wrench fits Park Tool Freewheel / Cassette Lockring Tools - Features hardened pins to keep the chain in place
The AWS-3 offers 2, 2.5 and 3mm Allen wrenches in a Y shape for excellent leverage. The Allens are vinyl coated for comfort, too.
The Park FR-2 Freewheel Remover fits SunTour two-notch freewheels. It's built thin so that removing axle parts is unnecessary. And, it's constructed of durable heat-treated steel. (Not recommended for use with SunTour 4- and 6-notch freewheels.)
In-bike storage and essential riding tools that can meet the needs of almost any trailside repair. Durable, flexible storage sleeves make for a secure, clean place to stow EnCase System tools or other small items. Fits most mountain bars and most road bars thanks to a storage sleeve with a customizable rubber flap that can be cut to meet your handlebar inner diameter. - 14 functions (spoke wrench; valve core wrench; flat head #3.5; Phillips #2; 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, and 8mm hex; and T10, T25, and T30 Torx) - Magnets & O-rings keep all parts in place - Ball detent swivel head helps access hard-to-reach places - Handle doubles as breaker bar when ball detent swivel head is bent for extra torque - Store in handlebar with a Wolf Tooth EnCase Storage Sleeve (included) - Magnet on bottom end of tool allows for storage on steel bike stands (or refrigerators) - Fits most standard mountain handlebars and most drop bars (except ergonomic drop bars that have hard angles in the drops) - Chain & Tire Plug tool compatible with all bicycle chains including 12-speed - Inserter tool and bacon strips plug holes in tubeless tires - Five strips included; refills available - Hardened steel pin for lifetime durability - Requires 4mm hex for chain tool driver which can be found on the EnCase Hex Bit Wrench - Storage sleeves made of vibration-damping material and snug fit prevents rattling - Durable precision-machined aluminum end caps - Custom fit rubber flap can be trimmed to fit in smaller diameter bars - Bonus storage space—fits a Presta-to-Schrader adapter and valve core or a master link (both sold separately) - Includes Drop Bar Fit Kit to customize fit for larger-diameter road handlebars
Easy-to-use tool removes and installs replacement bushings in suspension and shock pivots. Includes retaining tool, top cap, and three sizes of bushing drifts. - Fits eyelet sizes - 10mm, 12mm, and 1/2" - Machined aluminum - Anodized Red
Sealed bearing extractor for 29mm ID bearings. Extractor has 1/2" thru hole for use with our 1/2" threaded rod press handles. - This extractor is part of a system that requires additional pieces to function.
- OE replacement kit for Finish Line Pro Chain Cleaner, includes brushes, scrubbers and pins
- Professional Ergo: features an ergonomic design with a high blade tension for straight accurate cuts (accepts 12" blade only). Alternative 55 degree blade mounting for flush cutting. Single touch spring loaded blade release mechanism for blade changes.
Everybody needs a good knife in their backpack or tool kit. Here's a favorite of the All-City team, made by the fine folks at CRKT. It's got a clip on one side, the AC logo on the other, and is good for spreading delicious jams, making dangerous arm movements, and of course, cutting things. - Open length: 6.5-inches - Closed length: 3.75-inches - Blade length: 2.625-inches - Weight: 3.1-ounces - Blade material: Stainless Steel - Edge type: fine - Handle material: steel - Knife type: locking folder
Use this double-sided socket tool for installing and removing both 48.5mm and 44mm 16-notch bottom bracket cups. Socket is machined for 1/2-inch drive, but a 3/8-inch to 1/2-inch adapter is included so you can use it with 3/8-inch drive torque wrenches. - Compatible with all Wheels Manufacturing bottom brackets that have 48.5mm or 44mm, 16-notch spline patterns - Also compatible with FSA MegaEVO BB cups, Shimano, SRAM/Truvativ, Campagnolo Ultra Torque, and FSA - Machined 6061 aluminum - Anodized red
Recently named VeloNews Editor's Pick for Best 3-Way Wrench, Pedro's popular Y-Wrenches feature heat-treated tool steel construction and durable plastic body for strength and long-lasting performance. The ergonomic shape provides excellent leverage and easy handling.
The MTC-25 features a super strong, composite, multi-position handle, with hardened and plated tools and smooth ergonomic operation. Lightweight, compact, and perfect to carry along. - 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm hex wrenches - T25 & T30 Torx compatible driver - Combo cross/straight tip screwdriver - Key ring holder - Weight: 94g (3.32 ounces)
- External bottom bracket tool - For use with our 32mm CNC rod, an adjustable wrench, or 3/8" ratchet - 12 notch, 46mm - SRAM Dub, Race Face Cinch, Zipp, Rotor, BSA30, BB386, and more
- New improved ergonomic y-style handle design - Features refined body shape, quick-spin bit sleeves, longer bits, and bit-size indication - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use Recently named VeloNews Editor's Pick for Best 3-Way Wrench, Pedro's popular Y-Wrenches feature heat-treated tool steel construction and durable plastic body designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use. The new improved ergonomic design features a refined body shape for improved fit and comfort, new quick-spin bit sleeves for speed and versatility, and bit size indication for quick tool identification. The torx model Includes T10, T25, and T30 sizes, perfect for the most common torx hardware sizes found on modern bicycles and components, while the hex model includes 4, 5, and 6mm hex sizes, perfect for common hex hardware found on modern bicycles and components. Both are backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
- New extra-long 27cm hex key and second ball-end deliver leverage and speed - Specifically designed for quick and easy installation and removal of pedals and cranks - Ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use Pedals featuring a back-side hexagon broach are now standard on many modern bicycles in 6mm and 8mm sizes. Pedro's led the way with our 6mm hex pedal driver specifically designed for quick-and-easy pedal installation and removal. Features include an ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle for comfort and control, a new extra-long 27cm hex key for exceptional leverage, a second ball end for quick and easy installation or removal, and heat-treated S2 tool steel construction for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
- Updated shape features smaller head profile for clearance and longer handle for control. - Superior material and heat treatment outlast the competition. - Precision laser-cut design with ergonomic cushioned grip. Pedro's cone wrenches are made from 2mm thick, precision laser cut, heat-treated tool steel and are revered for outlasting many other "shop quality" cones wrenches. Pedro's designed each cone wrench to fit perfectly, protecting the hub and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each flat wrench also features a single-ended design with ergonomic cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort. The updated shape features a smaller head profile for better clearance and a longer handle for improved leverage and control. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
- Xtreme chain lube is formulated for long-distance and extreme off-road conditions - MFR bonds to metal surfaces and resists build-Up and tackiness, in addition to shedding water
Having the right tool for the job is essential when working on modern bicycles. Pedro's flat wrenches provide professional quality, precision fit wrenches required to properly install, remove, and adjust components. Pedro's bottom bracket flat wrenches are made from 4mm thick, precision laser cut, heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. Working closely with each manufacturer, Pedro's designed each flat wrench to fit perfectly, protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each ergonomically designed flat wrench also features a single-ended design with cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort.
Receiver cup sleeve for Wheels Mfg. sealed bearing extractors. Machined aluminum sleeve, anodized red. - 1/2-inch thru hole to fit over their 1/2-inch threaded rod press handles - Part of a system that requires additional pieces to function
$17.00 - $41.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
- Specifically designed for quick and easy installation and removal of various bicycle parts and accessories - Ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle - Features extra long hex key and second ball-end - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use
Lezyne's Classic Chain Rod is designed for heavy-duty use. Featuring a custom Lezyne chain that is easily replaced, this this tool is built to get the job done every time. The handle is made of varnished wood for strength and stylish good looks and there's an included bottle opener. Hang this beauty on your wall for all future cassette changes.
The BBT-22 is a shop-quality tool for installing and removing Shimano and ISIS Drive splined 20-tooth bottom bracket cups. Made from investment-cast steel, the BBT-22 ensures maximum engagement with the bottom bracket cup. It can be used with a 3/8-inch drive torque wrench, a 3/8-inch ratchet driver, a 32mm wrench, the Park FRW-1 Freewheel Remover Wrench (sold separately), or a 1-inch wrench.