Thanks to the lightweight aluminum valve and butyl rubber construction, Zipp's Tangente Butyl Tube weighs only 89 grams. So it reduces that ever-critical rotational mass making your wheels lighter and your bicycle easier to pedal too. This fine tube is also made of .85mm-thick rubber for excellent reliability. The valve is 37mm long and features a removable core.
$4.00 - $16.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
$8.00 - $50.00
Whisky’s tubeless rim tape is designed to make setup as easy as possible. Elasticity allows for smooth, even adherence while translucency lets you see where the tape contacts the rim. Different widths available to fit almost any rim.
$19.00 - $25.00
No.9 Tubeless valves for use with Whisky Tubeless rims and most other systems. These alloy stems feature removable Presta cores and are designed to fit up to 8mm valve holes. - Available in a number of lengths and colors to perfectly fit your rims and your sense of style. - Includes two valves
- Shim adds support to presta stem used in a schrader rim
$31.95 - $54.95
FAAAASSSTT! The Nano 40c is built for speed, and let’s just politely say it delivers. A 40mm, rounded profile and an elevated centerline provide enough volume for lower tire pressures and a smoother ride while still reducing drag and rolling resistance. This makes for an all out gravel destroyer that can still appease those clamoring for a truly big cyclocross tire. Winner? We think so. So does everybody else. Don't believe us? Just ask. Everybody's irrefutable favorite, 'nough said. Usage: Gravel / Cyclocross Conditions: Dry to Damp / Hardpack to Sand - TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 530g, Dual DNA compound - Race Tube-Type: 470g, DNA compound - Comp Tube-Type: 550g, DNA compound
$67.95 - $76.95
Searching for the ultimate do-it-all tire to satisfy your mountain bike needs? Meet the WTB Ranger. Exposed outer lugs devour corners and shed muck with ease while the tight, supportive centerline tread pattern delivers a fast yet supple tire that excels in all conditions. Completing the package, multi-directional siping assures the Ranger will grab hold whether tackling technical climbs or roosting into corners. Weight optimized to outperform in all conditions, wet or dry, hardpack or loam. Limitless traction, increased confidence and multiple usages make the Ranger ready for any challenge. Trail ready, bikepacking approved. The Ranger isn’t intimidated. Usage: Cross Country / Trail / All-Mountain / Bikepacking Conditions: Dry to Wet / Hardpack to Loam - 27.5 x 2.25 TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 689g, Dual DNA compound - 27.5 x 2.25 TCS Light/High Grip: 762g, Gravity DNA compound - 27.5 x 2.80 TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 803g, Dual DNA compound - 27.5 x 2.80 TCS Light/High Grip: 860g, Gravity DNA compound - 27.5 x 2.80 TCS Tough/Fast Rolling: 1044g, Dual DNA compound - 27.5 x 3.0 TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 835g, Dual DNA compound - 27.5 x 3.0 TCS Tough/Fast Rolling: 1080g, Dual DNA compound
$39.99 - $76.95
Born out of a need for unwavering traction in every corner of the world, the Vigilante is WTB's premier aggressive trail and enduro tire. The square-lugged, open-tread pattern offers stability through wet or dry, while the prominent outer knobs grip at lean angles like nobody’s business. Ample spacing ensures it flings mud, while also allowing the knobs to bite into loose, chunky terrain. Usage: All Mountain / Enduro Conditions: Wet to Dry / Loose, Rocky, Mud - TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 900g, Dual DNA compound - TCS Light/High Grip: 900g, Gravity DNA compound - TCS Tough/Fast Rolling: 1056g, Dual DNA compound - TCS Tough/High Grip: 1140g, Gravity DNA compound - Comp Tube-Type: 1040g, DNA compound
$21.00 - $35.99
Improve your ride and get great flat protection with Vittoria's Randonneur tires. They sport a grippy tread pattern reinforced with Aramid fibers for long-wearing durability. And, the 60-thread-per-inch nylon casing has double shielding for enhanced puncture protection. - 430-570g (28-37mm) - Wire bead
$20.99 - $25.99
- Fully removable aluminum valve - Anodized red color - Intended for use with 320 tpi Vittoria tubular tires, Rubino Pro inner tubes, and latex inner tubes - 42mm, 60mm, 80mm, and 110mm lengths - Sold as a pair
This is Surly’s 29 x 3-inch Presta valve tube. It fits their Knard tires and is made of butyl rubber.
$13.99 - $16.99
Huge tires necessitate huge tubes, so Surly presents the Toob. Its available in 1mm or 1.3mm wall thickness and is made to fit 3- to 4-inch tires. Its equipped with a removable valve core in case you want to fill it with sealant.
• Grooved tread with directional siping • Street tire • Wire bead • Size: 27 x 1 1/8 (ISO 630mm)
Sunlite's Cruiser 80 are balloon-like tires with grooved tread, large air volume for shock absorption. - Bead: Wire
$19.99 - $36.99
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
• All mountain tire with deep knobs for traction • Wire bead • Size: 29 x 2.25
$14.99 - $17.99
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Size: 18 x 2.0
• Hybrid tire with small lugs suitable for road, light trail use • Wire bead • Size: 27 x 1 3/8
• Hybrid tire with small lugs suitable for road, light trail use • Wire bead • Size: 700 x 35c
• Multi-use tire with a smooth center for low rolling resistance and raised lateral lugs for grip • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.95
$17.99 - $21.99
The MTB Alpha Bite is a classic mountain bike tire with large, widely spaced knobs. Excellent for use on hardpack, mud or loose sand.
$14.99 - $19.99
• Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs • Excellent for use on hardpack
$14.99 - $17.30
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity
$9.99 - $12.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 14 x 2.125
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 18 x 2.125
$13.99 - $14.99
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead
• Butyl rubber • 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) • 26 x 1 (650 x 18-23)
• Butyl rubber • 60mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) • 26 x 1 (650 x 18-23)
• Butyl rubber • 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) • 20 x 1.25-1.5 (406 x 37-45)
Page 1 of 29 Next page