The Highline 3 delivers infinite adjustment, smooth feel, and easy installation.
- Premium Trelleborg sealing
- Exclusive Igus LL-glide bearings and keys
- Jagwire cable and housing
- Self-contained hydraulic cartridge delivers industry-leading quality and reliability
- Internal routing
- Quick connect mechanism for ease of cable installation
- Linear actuator for quick return speed
- 2-bolt standard head
- Remote sold separately
A dropper seatpost allows you to quickly lower and raise your seat to give you an ideal riding position. Dropping your seat creates a lower center of gravity for better control and maneuverability on steep descents, while raising it puts you at normal riding height for efficient pedaling.
Construction can include either hydraulic- or cable-actuated systems and the post’s travel can either be infinitely adjustable or stopped at set intervals, depending on the model.
Dropper seatposts come in standard lengths and diameters and vary by the amount of travel.
|Black / 30.9mm / 469mm / 0mm / 150mm||641300163745||16374||CRA50166790K|
|Black / 30.9mm / 509mm / 0mm / 170mm||641300163769||16376||CRA50964012K|
|Black / 31.6mm / 370mm / 0mm / 100mm||641300163714||16371||CRA50212493K|
|Black / 31.6mm / 469mm / 0mm / 150mm||641300163752||16375||CRA50430989K|