Stan's No Tubes Sentry MK3 27.5-inch Front
Designed for today's wider tires, the Sentry MK3's patented low-profile sidewall and lightweight 6069 alloy construction delivers width without the weight. Stan's patented BST rim design allows a tire to expand to its full volume without distorting its shape, and the 32mm internal width of the Sentry MK3 is more stable with 2.50"-3.00" tires. The result is less rolling resistance, more traction, and incredible handling. The Sentry MK3 wheels are a great upgrade for anyone looking for the traction and control needed to take on even the most difficult trails. Stan's updated Neo hub includes a stronger axle and reliable Durasync six pawl freehubs.The Sentry MK3 proves wider can mean faster.
Sentry MK3 wheels include pre-installed tape for tubeless use and presta valve.
- Patented BST design for the easiest and most reliable tubeless
- 32mm internal width for stability with wider tires
- Gradual taper rim shape and 6069 alloy is lighter, stiffer, and stronger Neo hubs accelerate quicker and last longer
- Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance
- Sapim Force spokes and Sapim Secure Lock aluminum nipples
- WideRight optimized for 2.50"-3.00" Trail tires
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire bead. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Rim Material||6069 Aluminum Alloy|
|Inner Rim Width||32.0mm|
|Outer Rim Width||35.7mm|
|Hub||Neo with Durasync|
|Spokes||Sapim Force Black|
|Nipples||Sapim Secure Lock Alloy Black|
|Axle||100 x 15mm / 110 x 15mm|
* Subject to change without notice.