$19.95 - $21.95
1-inch model: • Bearing Type: Cup and Cone • Color: Silver/Black • Crown Race: 26 • Defined Color: Silver • Lower Stack Height: 10.5 mm • S.H.I.S Lower: EC30 • S.H.I.S Upper: EC30 • S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 25.4-24tpi Quill • Upper Stack Height: 26 mm • Weight: 130 g 1-1/8-inch model: • Bearing Type: Cup and Cone • Color: Silver/Black • Crown Race: 30 • Defined Color: Silver • Lower Stack Height: 10.7 mm • S.H.I.S Lower: EC34 • S.H.I.S Upper: EC34 • S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6-26tpi Quill • Upper Stack Height: 26 mm • Weight: 140 g
$5.99 - $6.99
Origin-8's Capster is a top cap, bolt and star nut for your 1 1/8-inch threadless headset. It comes in many colors so you can customize your ride.
$7.45 - $17.37
Origin-8's 1 1/8-inch Headset Spacers are made of lightweight and durable aluminum and come in 2mm, 5mm or 10mm thicknesses and lots of cool colors to add style to your ride. You get a bag of 10 spacers.
Standard replacement star nuts for threadless steerers.
New dust cap design, with Monogram laser etched logo, for a cleaner look to accommodate a taller riding set up with less spacers. Same quality as Odyssey's Pro Headset using high-quality sealed bearings and a precision tapered wedge to keep the headset tight at all times. FEATURES - High-quality sealed bearings. - Color matched spacers included. - 15mm dust cap. With 3mm, and 2mm spacers - Laser etched Odyssey bearings. SPECS - Campagnolo standard spec. - 1 1/8-inch integrated headset. - 45º tapered bearings - 41.8mm outer diameter (fits 42mm BMX head tubes).
Cane Creek compatible integrated style bearings fit directly into headtube. - 36-degree inner chamfer and 45-degree outer chamfer - Crown Race: 30 - S.H.I.S. Lower: IS41 - S.H.I.S. Upper: IS41 - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 Threadless
The FSA Orbit X threadless headset is constructed of aluminum and features sealed cartridge bearings. - Classic shape with modern styling for high-end road bikes - For threadless steerers - Forged and CNC machined 6061/T6 aluminum cups - Patented alignment tip for increased durability and performance - TH brand 36-degree Micro Angular Contact Bearings (red seal) - Laser etched aluminum top cap - Weight: 82g
The FSA Orbit Z headsets feature a very low-profile design primarily for ATB and are compatible with Cane Creek internal style headsets. - "Zero-Stack"/Cane Creek compatible - Very low profile designed primarily for Mountain Bikes - Patented alignment tip for increased durability and performance - TH brand 36-degree Micro Angular Contact Bearings (red seal) - 7075 alloy crown race - Laser etched aluminum top cap
$7.99 - $16.50
- PolyCarbonate headset spacers with the FSA logo - Variety of colors, sold in bags of 10
Get some of the most precisely machined spacers on the market. Available in lots of fun colors, Chris King's spacer kits include one each of their 25mm, 12mm, 6mm, and 3mm spacers.
$165.00 - $170.00
The Inset headset offers Chris King's trademark quality and durability in a low-stack configuration sized for contemporary headtube dimensions. King's legendary, made-in-house bearings still form the centerpiece of the Inset headsets, with precisely machined aluminum cups and headset caps available in all ten classic Chris King colors. The Inset 7 is compatible with tapered 1-1/8 - 1-1/2-inch forks and frames using a 44mm headtube.
Shim spacers can be placed between bearing and compression cover in IS headsets to fine tune the fitment.
Super-smooth steering, quality materials, cutting-edge design and serious durability are all hallmarks of Cane Creek's 40-Series headsets. • Technical Description: EC44/40/H12/K • Bottom Type: EC - External Cup • Bottom Head Tube Inside Dia.: 44.00mm • Crown Race Seat Dia.: 39.79mm • Crown Race Type: Steel, Face-Sealed • Bottom Stack Height: 12mm • Bottom Bearing Type: Black Oxide, Sealed • Material: 6061 aluminum • Weight: 65g
Cane Creek 40 EC Headset Lowers - Compatible with tapered 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer tubes - Bearing Type: Cartridge - Color: Black - Lower Stack Height: 12 mm - Weight: 65 g - Crown Race: 33 - S.H.I.S Lower: EC44
Cane Creek's Aheadset is a simple, affordable solution for your headset needs. • Bearing Type: Cup and Cone • Color: Black • Crown Race: 30 • Defined Color: Black • Lower Stack Height: 12 mm • S.H.I.S Lower: EC34 • S.H.I.S Upper: EC34 • S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 • Upper Stack Height: 18 mm • Weight: 165 g
Cane Creek's Aheadset is a simple, affordable solution for your headset needs. • Bearing Type: Cartridge • Color: Black • Crown Race: 30 • Defined Color: Black • Lower Stack Height: 2 mm • S.H.I.S Lower: IS41 • S.H.I.S Upper: IS41 • S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 • Upper Stack Height: 7 mm • Weight: 65 g
Cane Creek's Aheadset is a simple, affordable solution for your headset needs. • Bearing Type: Cup and Cone • Color: Black • Crown Race: 30 • Defined Color: Black • Lower Stack Height: 5 mm • S.H.I.S Lower: ZS44 • S.H.I.S Upper: ZS44 • S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 • Upper Stack Height: 10 mm • Weight: 130 g
$9.00 - $12.00
Crown races for Cane Creek headsets fit a variety of lowers and crown race seat diameters. - Compatible with 10-, 40- and 110-Series headsets and backwards compatible with S and XX Series - Integral mold seals keep out the elements - Durable steel construction
$6.00 - $12.00
- color-matched aluminum Interlok Spacers for Cane Creek headsets
- Aheadset preload adjusting bolt, cap and star nut - Bolt is hollow for cable pass-through
Zipp's Stem Top Cap and Bolt are designed to work specifically with Zipp stems. The eight-gram aluminum cap and nine-gram-bolt are the same as those used on bikes built for Zipp-sponsored professional teams. The bolt has a T25 Torx head for ease of adjustment and so you need only one tool for your Zipp cockpit.
$32.00 $79.99 60% Off
- Upper Headset Assembly for 2010+ Madone - Bearing, Compression Ring, 15mm Top Cap - Go green and save green — Zero packaging means zero waste and zero extra cost
SRAM's Headset Spacer Set gives you what you need for setting handlebars to the correct height for a custom fit. These lightweight 1 1/8-inch headset spacers feature a carbon finish with stylish SRAM logos. You get two 5mm spacers and one 10mm and 15mm one.
Profile Design's lightweight and sleek looking headset spacers are just what you need to make sure your bike functions and looks great. Available in 2, 3, 5, 10, and 20mm thicknesses.
- Super light carbon spacers for tuning stem height - Spacers are internally weight relieved to drop a few extra grams
- Forged, CNC machined aluminum cups and race - Micro angular contact sealed bearings - Duron X: External Cup, traditional - S.H.I.S: EC30/25.4-24tpi|EC30/26 - Stack: 27.5mm/13mm - Color: silver - Weight: 94g
- CrMo headset with oversized 3/16" lower ball bearings, 5/32" upper bearings and a nylon top cover - Hammer: External Cup, traditional - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Stack: 12.8mm/11.9mm - Color: Black - Weight: 149g
- Gyro compatible, 45/45 degree angular contact cartridge bearings, alloy crown race - Impact: 45x45 degree Campagnolo Integrated - S.H.I.S.: IS42/28.6|IS42/30 - Stack: 8mm/1mm - Color: Black, Orange, Red - Weight: 68g
- CrMo headset with oversized 3/16" lower ball bearings, 5/32" upper bearings and an alloy top cover - Mallet: External Cup, traditional - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Stack: 15.4mm/13.6mm - Color: Black - Weight: 150g
- Microspacers ensure the correct fitment of integrated headsets - Use between the top cover and the compression ring to ensure the top cover does not contact the headtube - Sold in bags of 10
Page 1 of 3 Next page