A well-exercised dog is a happy dog, so give Fido a good workout while you ride! Sunlite's Dog Leash consists of a metal bar that mounts under the rear axle bolt or quick-release and straps to your chainstay. This keeps the center of gravity low so you stay stable if your dog pulls to one side. The bar is long enough to keep your pup away from the bike, too.
When you need to move your handlebars up, install Sunlite's Chromoly Quill Stem Extender. One end goes inside the steerer tube and your quill stem inserts into the top. It provides 8 1/4 inches of rise and is compatible only with quill stems and steerer tubes.
- 6061 Forged Alloy - Made to O.E.M. specifications - Correct hardness to reduce damage to frame upon impact
$9.99 - $18.99
- DT Swiss cartridge bearings - Sold in pairs
- Large Flange-Fits Splined MX Cranks - Sold in pairs
- Aluminum w/lock nut and mount - Slotted mount design
- Alloy spacer converts an 8-speed rear hub to use a 7 speed cassette - Range: 4mm - Color: Silver
Replace the top bearing in your YST8300 headset with these caged ball bearings.
- Includes everything needed to mount hex nut style (non-recessed) caliper brakes - Model: Front
- For MTB levers - 7mm x 1mm - Aluminum construction
Page 1 of 1