700c, 27-Inch & 650c
$95.00 - $175.00
Versatile and confidence inspiring, the Gravdal securely navigates through harsh winter conditions with concave carbide studs for added traction in icy conditions. - Siping creates a more conforming lug for added traction - Concave carbide studs provide traction in the iciest conditions - Reflective strip on sidewall makes you more visible when riding in low-light conditions - Fits most bikes with cantilever or disc brakes
- Built with a cotton and aramid casing with a latex inner tube for maximum performance - New compound from the Power All Season range for maximum grip on wet and dry surfaces - Robustness based on "High-Density Protek" technology, a cross-laid reinforcement on the tire cap covering the tread - Tubulars developed and used by Team Cofidis during the 2018 and 2019 seasons in the World Tour
Many of the fastest riders in the world place their trust in these handmade German tubulars. The Competition is a world-class tire proven everywhere from the cobbles of Paris-Roubaix to your local crit series. The 180-thread-per-inch, 3-ply casing offers a velvety-smooth ride and the Vectran sub-tread provides exceptional puncture protection, reduced rolling resistance and a great road feel.
Michelin's best road tire for competition and training with more rolling efficiency. Allowed by its casing and sculpture for a sporty ride. More robustness, thanks to its aramid top reinforcement and its 3x120 TPI casing in the flanks. More longevity with X-Race Compound designed to optimize the wear of the tread. - X-Race Compound is a new rubber compound that combines rolling resistance, grip and wear to improve tire longevity - Grip Design provides safety on cornering - Aramid Protek+ casing features extra puncture protection
$99.90 - $104.90
P ZERO Race TLR synthesizes the advantages of the tubeless technology in an all-rounder cycling tire for high-intensity training sessions and races. The TechWALL+ Road carcass improves reliability against punctures without affecting the weight of the tire, while the special SmartEVO Compound enhances grip performance both on wet and dry asphalt compared to our previous cycling compounds. The tread pattern of P ZERO Race TLR is an evolution of the design of P ZERO Velo: several seasons of research and development on the roads of the World Tour led to a new design that enhances the behavior of the bicycle in all weather conditions. - Using experience from World Tour racing, coupled with a constant desire for excellence, the Pirelli engineers have developed the best-performing all-around bicycle race tire ever conceived by the iconic brand. - The P ZERO Race TLR is crafted to pack all the benefits of tubeless technology into a race-ready all-rounder that outperforms all cycling clinchers that we have created before, tubulars included. - After three years of development working with the fastest racers at the World Tour level, including men's and women's 2019 UCI World Champions, Pirelli designed this new tubeless-ready tire with the new SmartEVO compound and the TechWALL+ casing technology to provide our professional riders, as well as all cycling enthusiasts, with a superior product! - SmartEVO Compound is a new formulation that enhances the already excellent performance of our previous road cycling compounds. The experience of motorsport competitions and World Tour winner input led to our best road cycling compound ever. - Techwall+ Road: New TLR casing technology with multiple layers of reinforcement provides superior puncture protection with lightweight construction.
$99.95 - $103.95
The Grand Prix 5000 S Tubeless Ready allrounder tires are lighter, faster and supported with stronger sidewalls, compared to previous GP5000 versions. Designed to be compatible with hooked and hookless rims, this new standard in road tubeless ready technology will allow you to ride faster, more comfortable and with increased puncture protection. - Hookless rim compatible up to 73 PSI / 5 bars - The tubeless ready (TR) carcass construction is robust and impervious against damage and penetration from foreign objects. The result: versatile, low weight and an attractive design. In addition, tires made using this technology can also be used as Tubeless or with an inner tube - Vectran Breaker is a synthetically manufactured high-tech fiber with an enormous tear resistance at a very low weight: Exactly the right properties to process into a premium Continental bicycle tire as a puncture protection insert - Active Comfort Technology absorbs vibrations and smoothens your ride - Lazer Grip, to make you one with the road. The lazered micro profile structure expands over the tire’s shoulder and provides outstanding cornering - BlackChili Compound provides the best balance of grip and rolling resistance for cycling
- The P ZERO Race TLR is crafted to pack all the benefits of tubeless technology into a race-ready all-rounder which outperforms all cycling clinchers that we have created before, tubulars included. - Pirelli designed this new tubeless-ready tire with the new SmartEVO compound and the TechWALL+ casing technology to provide our Professional riders, as well as all cycling enthusiasts, with a superior product! - Techwall+ Road: New TLR casing technology with multiple layers of reinforcement to provide superior puncture protection within a lightweight structure - 28c and 30c width is compatible with hookless rims according to ETRTO 5bar/73psi max pressure limitations. 24c and 26c width are NOT compatible with hookless rims.
- This lightweight and fast tire is crafted to pack the key benefits of tubeless technology into a race-day product, emphasizing speed and handling and exceeding the performance of any other Pirelli bicycle tire in this class, TT and lightweight tubulars included, without compromising on puncture protection thanks to the TechWALL casing technology. - After three years of development working with the fastest racers at the World Tour level, Pirelli designed this new tubeless-ready tire with the new SmartEVO compound to provide our Professional riders as well as all cycling enthusiasts, with our best bicycle racing tire to date! - Techwall Road: New TLR casing technology with an added layer of reinforcement to provide superior puncture protection in a lighter structure - 28c width is compatible with hookless rims according to ETRTO 5bar/73psi max pressure limitations. 24c and 26c width are NOT compatible with hookless rims.
Schwalbe One Tires. Schwalbe's fastest and most reliable competition tire. Featuring a the new OneStar Triple Compound.
- The next generation of tubeless tires. A truly thrilling ride. It's fast. It's reliable. It's light. - The patented MicroSkin construction makes this all possible. The rolling resistance is minimal! - All around cut resistance and puncture protection are extraordinary. - This is the absolute top model from Schwalbe! - The Schwalbe One Pro can also be used with a normal tube, but its true strengths are experienced only in tubeless form.
- All-purpose road race tire - Refreshed for 2021 with a new lighter weight casing, upgraded puncture protection, and a revised tread pattern
Our lightest and fastest road tire - 170 TPI casing - HYPR-S compound - K2 puncture protection The Maxxis High Road SL is the fastest and lightest road racing tire we have ever produced. Starting with our lightest and most supple 170 TPI casing, we add our K2 puncture protection, and top it with our fastest compound: HYPR-S. This new compound retains the grip found on the original High Road, but reduces rolling resistance by 12%.
The Getaway is the latest gravel tread designed to take you beyond where the pavement ends to where the terrain is less maintained. Its design includes a tightly packed, fast rolling center for straight line control and speed, open transition knobs for sandy and wet terrain, and more aggressive shoulder knobs for controlled cornering and stability in loose conditions. This tire takes tubeless to a higher performance level by combining TLR's properties with a handmade construction for the ultimate in traction and ride quality. This tire combines a supple, yet durable Corazza Armor casing for improved sidewall protection, excellent puncture-resistance from our PPS Ganzo, and a high mileage, grippy, natural SMARTplus compound. And puncture protection is enhanced when combined with the appropriate tubeless sealant. 260TPI SuperPoly casing.
Make your mark on the gravel scene with the Gravel Grinder. This tire combines a fast rolling diamond center with aggressive shoulder knobs that only hook-up when the terrain gets soft, muddy, or a bit sketchy. This tire takes tubeless to a higher performance level by combining TLR's properties with a handmade construction for the ultimate in traction and ride quality. This tire combines a supple, yet durable Corazza Armor casing for improved sidewall protection, excellent puncture-resistance from our PPS Ganzo, and a high mileage, grippy, natural SMARTplus compound. And puncture protection is enhanced when combined with the appropriate tubeless sealant. 260TPI SuperPoly casing.
Race it hard or just head off the beaten path. The Strada Bianca takes the proven construction of the Paris-Roubaix and adds volume to take you comfortably over less-than-perfect surfaces. Challenge introduces STRADA BIANCA H-TLR 45. The staple herringbone-design tire proves its handmade performances on rougher terrain with a new gravel-specific construction and an added beefier new 45mm size. The STRADA BIANCA 45 is the tire designed to take you comfortably rolling over rough pavement, cobbles, sandy or hardpack fields, to literally floating over the more enduring dry, rocky terrains. It is the first 45mm tire in the Challenge range.
Limus means mud in Latin, which is exactly what Challenge's Limus Tubular tire dominates. Its deep, aggressive and well-spaced knobs cut through muddy ground and grip great. You'll be zooming through the corners and off-camber sections thanks to its grippy side knobs, and powering up inclines with ease thanks to the tall center knobs. It's built on Challenge's light and supple 300tpi hand-made SuperPoly casing with polyester-reinforced sidewalls, and there's an anti-puncture strip under the tread. You also get a latex tube. Latex tubes are lighter, thinner and more flexible than butyl tubes, increasing your comfort, lowering rolling resistance, and helping to prevent flats, too. Handmade - Handmade tires combine many attributes to create the most comfortable and lowest rolling resistance tires. Latex - Latex tubes are stronger, lighter, super supple, absorb shock, and conform precisely to terrain, reducing rolling resistance. PPS - The Puncture Protection Strip is a special fabric placed between a tire's tread and casing to increase resistance to punctures.
The Strada is Challenge's go to tire for long days on the road. This all-condition tire combines a round profile that takes the sting out of rough pavement with a construction that provides maximum control and low rolling resistance. This handmade tubular combines a supple, 300TPI SuperPoly casing with natural rubber tread, and a seamless latex inner tube for improved comfort, confident cornering, and quick handing. The latex tube is lighter, thinner and more flexible than a butyl tube, increasing your comfort, lowering your rolling resistance, and helping to prevent flats. The tube also includes a removable core Presta valve. This tire includes PPS Ganzo, a lightweight and supple Puncture Protection System placed between the tread and casing to increase resistance to punctures.
- Tire Diameter/ISO: 700C/622 - Tire Width: 28C - TPI: 60TPI - Bead: Folding - Tire Compound: Smartnet Silica - Tire Technology: ArmourTech - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready - Tire Width Range: 18 - 29 - Labeled Size: 700x28C - Tubeless Technology: Tubeless Ready
$79.90 - $89.90
- 120tpi casing with Aramid TechBELT puncture protection - SmartEVO compound
- Ultimate touring tire
$53.00 - $88.00
The Schwalbe One family provides the right tire for the latest gravel bike trend. The smooth rolling G-One profile and Tubeless Easy technology make it a pleasure to ride over forest paths and rolling fields. - Tubeless-Easy with MicroSkin fabric for gravel riding - OneStar compound helps to achieve an extremely low rolling resistance
The Schwalbe One family provides the right tire for the latest gravel bike trend. The smooth rolling G-One profile and Tubeless Easy technology make it a pleasure to ride over forest paths and rolling fields. - MicroSkin Casing
The G-One Bite feels pretty good on the road, but its true strength comes through off-road. Constructed for more off-road use than its stablemates, the open tread design and strong outer blocks provide stability when cornering and deliver this G-One the perfect "Bite".
- Angled side knobs work together with the Super Race carcass to create the best cornering grip. - Super Race carcass (Souplesse construction) for a particularly smooth ride with low rolling resistance and high puncture protection. - New boomerang profile for the best uphill traction and ideal rolling behavior. Specs: - Tire Diameter/ISO: 700C/622 - 67 TPI - Bead: Folding - Tire Compound: Addix Race - Tire Technology: Super Race, TL Easy - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready - Tubeless Technology: Tubeless Easy
This race-day-specific weapon has raised the bar on tire technology. The Corsa Speed uses a proprietary Graphene compound, which is then paired with an ultra-fine Corespun-T casing. The end result is a tire that maintains the lowest rolling resistance, while still providing the trademark Corsa suppleness and outstanding wet weather grip - 320 TPI Corespun cotton casing - Proprietary Graphene compound - Lightweight, flexible latex inner tube
$79.95 - $87.95
The Grand Prix 5000 is the best all-rounder in the field, brought to a whole new performance level. Ride faster, more comfortably, and with increased puncture protection. Its Active Comfort Technology absorbs vibrations and smooths your ride. Lazer Grip technology, designed to make you one with the road, features a lasered micro profile structure that expands over the tire’s shoulder and provides outstanding cornering. The Vectran Breaker is lighter, more flexible and protects more effectively against cuts than comparable nylon. With incredible tear resistance at a very low weight, it possesses exactly the right properties to be a premium puncture protection insert, while not adversely affecting rolling resistance. The Grand Prix 5000—made to make you better. With Continental's unique and legendary BlackChili tread compound, produced only in Germany, they have revolutionized the sport of cycling. This compound answers the eternal question of the best balance of grip and rolling resistance for cycling. Regular test wins confirm the measurable and noticeable advantages for cyclists, established in both the lab and on the road. The latest polymers, as well as specially developed carbon black particles and filler materials, guarantee ultimate performance.
$84.90 - $86.90
- Gravel-racing specific tire, derived from our experience in the biggest competitions around the world and feedback from Pro athletes. - Tread design inspired by the Scorpion XC RC. - Key features: Higher average speed on straight and fast lines, improved lateral grip when off-road cornering.
$84.90 - $86.90
- The Cinturato Velo is designed around reliability in bad road conditions and heavy usage as priority and it still keeps Pirelli DNA thanks to its SmartNET Silica compound and confidence-inspiring handling. - Its patent pending Armour Tech construction combines a bead-to-bead high density layer to an aramid breaker and aramid fibers dispersed into the tread. - The SmartNET Silica compound coupled with Pirelli long experience in tread design, adds the safety and handling in any condition, whether it is wet or dry, Pirelli is already famous for.
Commuting to work or school on black ice just got faster and easier with the Xerxes. 140 studs provide unrivaled control on those morning rides where ice patches threaten your commute. When a layer of snow conceals black ice, the ultra-narrow profile easily slices through the fluff and gets straight to business providing extreme traction in these extreme conditions. Run the Xerxes at minimum pressure for traction performance, and maximum pressure for a quieter and faster ride on clean roads. - 140 Steel Carbide Studs - Fast-rolling center tread - Narrow profile to fit in most 700c frames - We design 45NRTH tires for extreme winter cycling applications. We do not recommend this product be used with power assist bikes as the additional torque and system weight can lead to pre-mature casing wear and stud loss.
$74.99 - $84.99
Speed and reliability for riders pursuing a new performance level Corsa N.EXT is the exciting new addition to the Corsa family. Designed to satisfy the requirements of enthusiast cyclists who clock up the miles on long and demanding weekly rides, Corsa N.EXT combines Vittoria's peerless knowledge of racing performance with the durability of a long-lasting nylon casing that uses a unique Silica and Graphene compound for improved rolling efficiency, grip and longer wear-life. To increase puncture protection, the central section of the casing features 3 layers of nylon as well as an additional puncture protection belt. Corsa N.EXT is the first road racing tire to feature a QR Code—printed on the tire hot patch—for easy access to useful technical information about the tire. Racing inspired speed and feel, with the everyday durability of nylon construction - New combination of Silica and Graphene compound for improved rolling efficiency, grip and longer wear-life - Nylon casing provides durability, for daily racers who want to raise the bar of their performance relying on a long-lasting tyre - Proven tread design used by Vittoria teams in the World Tour
Page 1 of 8 Next page