The XMC 1200 Spline is the ultimate all mountain wheel. A carbon layup specifically tuned for all mountain use makes the rim tough yet super-light. The hubs feature the latest incarnation of DT's Ratchet System. Extremely refined machining and fully lasered graphics make them the lightest hubs DT Swiss has ever made. Together with bladed top-end spokes and perfect DT Swiss build quality, this wheel is made to ride trails with speed and confidence.
- Requirement-specific carbon rims are designed for the ultimate all-mountain riding experience
- The carbon rim combined with the DT Aerolite and DT Aero Comp spokes ensure perfect wheel stiffness
- The low weight of the 1200 Spline reduces the moment of inertia and increases acceleration, leading to higher average speeds compared with aluminum wheels with the same energy input
- 180 straightpull hub is a lighter, stiffer, and more durable hub
- Alloy presta valve is lightweight
- Wheels are tubeless ready, with a rim design that ensures a precise and safe fit of the tire even when ridden hard
- Nipples have DT Pro Lock to prevent the spoke-nipple connection from loosening
- 3 cross spoke pattern, DT AeroComp straight pull spokes, DT ProLock Squorx ProHead aluminum spoke nipples
|Brake Compatibility||6-Bolt Disc|
|Inner Rim Width||30 mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black / 15mm Thru x 110mm / 6-Bolt / 29-inch||7613052287416||WXMC120BEIXCA10939||DTS6729039K|
|Black / 15mm Thru x 110mm / 6-Bolt / 27.5-inch||7613052287393||WXMC120BGIXCA10932||DTS61704289K|