Designed with the Surly Pack Rat frame, this fork is built with front cargo caryying in mind. It’s made from 4130 CroMoly steel and features mid-blade eyelets for mounting a Surly 8- or 24-pack rack (among others). This lugged and brazed fork also includes fender eyelets at the dropouts, internal routing for generator hubs, and cantilever brake pivots.
- 100% CroMoly construction, fully brazed crown
- Mid-blade thru-blade eyelets for mounting a front rack
- Fender eyelets at the dropout
- Internal routing for generator hubs
- Cantilever/Linear Pull brake mounts
- 9mm x 100mm quick-release dropouts
- Max tire clearance: 650B x 48c